Please read the rules and regulations carefully, as you will be subject to them.
By Participating/Attending the Event Participant/Attendant agrees to all rules & regulations set forth
Events that are open to the public closes to the public at 4:30pm. Participant's/Attendants If you are not camping within the Event please leave the area of the Event by 5pm. Vendors If you are not camping within the Pow Wow please leave the area of the Event by 6pm.
We are very sorry we can no longer provide free breakfast, drum lunch, feasts, Please bring your own.
• All Participant's/Attendants are responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws and regulations. The All Participant's/Attendants are responsible for complying with all Honoring of the Elders rules and regulations and assumes all responsibility and holds Honoring of the Elders pow wow gathering and all other events. The All Participant's/Attendants are responsible for complying with property owners rules and regulations and assumes all responsibility and holds harmless property owners for any violation.
• If camping is provided for the event: All camping area/site assignments for Event Participant's/Attendants within the area of the Event grounds will be designated by the Event Coordinators. The Event Coordinator retains the right to make any necessary changes, at any time, without prior notice to the Participant.
• All Participant's/Attendants agree to load in and load out at designated locations and times and to park in designated areas set forth by Event Coordinators and its volunteer Staff.
• All Participant's/Attendants agree to clean up and keep clean their designated space and to use appropriate trash receptacles. DO NOT put cigarette butts on the ground. Upon leaving take all trash to the designated trash disposal unit, double check that you didn't leave anything behind.
• If you have pets they will be required to be on a leash/harness at all times or be in a proper pet cage/enclosure. Pets need to be under handler control at all times. Handler must clean up after them, even if they go in the tree line. No animals are to be left in vehicles alone for any length of time. Please have current rabies vaccination certificate with you. It is your responsibility to take care of your pet(s) and not the Honoring of the Elders and its volunteer staff.
• There are to be no fires, This means no outside fire receptacles.
• There is to be no gray water dumped on the ground. Gray water is water that may contain any amount of food, grease, hair, and cleaning product. Gray water is a pollutant to the well water, river and other water sources in the area.
• Participant's/Attendants will be responsible for the behavior of their participating group so as to not reflect negatively on the Event, Event Coordinators and the property owner(s).
• All property rules and regulations must be followed.
• All Participant's/Attendants should be respectful of other participant's/attendants, public guest, Event volunteer staff, property owners and family, property owner guests and Event Coordinators .
• The consumption or possession of alcohol, illegal drugs are strictly prohibited and anyone found with any of these will result in being removed from the Event. Likewise, for anyone found under the influence of any alcohol or illegal drug. No smoking of cannabis. No possession of Firearms within Event, this includes law enforcement. These are ground for removal from the Event and denied entry for the remainder of the Event.
• We ask that if your mind is not clear because of a foreign substance that you not participate in the Event..
You should be clear of mind for the safety of yourself and other so that you can make sound judgments and decisions and not put yourself or others in danger.
• Event Coordinators, Volunteer staff, and property owner(s) are not responsible for any loss, damage, accidents, injuries, stolen or lost articles, while attending the Event.Event Coordinators, Volunteer staff, and Campground and their staff are not responsible for the welfare of short-funded travelers, Participant's/Attendants.
• By Participating/Attending in the Event Participant's/Attendants agree to protect, indemnify and save Honoring of the Event Coordinators, Volunteer staff, and the property owner(s) harmless from and against any and all damage, cost, losses, liability and claims for any injuries or illness to persons or property relating to or arising from attending the Event, or acts or omissions of attendant, dependents, his/her guests, agents, subcontractor attendees, other event attendants/participants howsoever caused.
• All decisions made by the Event Coordinators are final.